Flexible Impact Flapper Swing Doors
Flexible doors are-cost effective to provide a swing door on openings for heavy traffic applications. Top-Mounted Gravity-Operated Hinge System allows the door to open fully and close automatically and conserving energy. These doors are easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
1. Wipers - For a positive seal, balloon jamb edge seals, and top and bottom wipers, are provided. The top and bottom wipers consist of two-ply vinyl coated nylon for a positive seal.
2. Top Mounted Gravity Hinge- Top mountain gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
3. Windows - Various window configurations are available type 50 ( centered in each panel) is standard.
4. Door Panel - Inherently strong and abrasion resistant, these doors are constructed of two-ply “belting” material. Layers are bonded together without the use of rivet or stitching eliminating the possibility of contamination. Each door panel includes two rows of flexible horizontal stays. Suitable for low temperature applications to -30°F. Available in Forest Green only.
5. Leading Edge - 3” overlap at the center provides a noise and temperature barrier.
6. Jamb Edge - 2” balloons are provided on the jamb edge for a superior seal that saves energy.
- Built of the toughest applications, these doors are constructed with a 160” thick PVC door body, and a two ply vinyl coated nylon bracket pocket colors. Not suitable for freeze applications.
- For a positive seal, jamb balloon edge seals and top and bottom wipers are provided.
- 3” overlap at the center, on bi parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- 48” high USDA accepted texture vinyl impact plates on both sides of the door panel are used to increase the strength and durability of the door panel. See page 20 for impact plate color options.
- The viewing area is extra large to allow clear visibility and maximum safety.
- Standard with the Chase top mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Constructed of the 45 oz USDA accepted, abrasion -resistant, vinyl nylon coated material.
- Each door panel includes one row of flexible stays.
- Wipers are provided at the top, bottom and on the jamb sides.
- Various window configurations are available, 30” x 14” is standard
- 3” overlap at the center provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Complete with the Chase- top mounted gravity hinging system.
- Optional impact plates are available for abusive applications. Pocket weights are provided at the bottom of each panel when impact plates are not used.
- Model 100E - The same construction as the model 100 but includes 48” high impact plates on both sides of the panel
- Model 100CSE - The same construction as the Model 100 but includes full weight impact plates on both sides of the panel.
Top Mounted Gravity Hinge
The “original” top mounted gravity-operated hinge system allows the door to open fully and close automatically. Optional bracket arm adjustment feature compensates for jams that are not plumb.
|Food Processing||Freezer||Window Options|
|Industrial||Cooler||Impact / Kick Plates|
|Instutional||USDA Accepted||Hinge Options|