Diamond Tread Floors
Gina Marie installs and replaces Diamond Tread Floors in walk-in coolers.
INSULATED FLOOR PANEL CHANGE OUTS FOR COLD STORAGE PANEL STYLE BOXES
Many times this is part of an old floor rip-out due to corrosion and deterioration of interior insulation caused over time from moisture and water damage.
In this case, the process would begin with the removal of the current floor while
existing panels of box walls and ceiling will stay in place during this procedure. It is recommended to shut box down to thaw & dry out prior to floor removal.
ARE THESE ISSUES YOUR REALTY ?
- Odor from residual water seeping from beneath the floor or when stepping on floor
- Flared or bent up metal that becomes a trip & fall hazard (and potential lawsuit)
- The separation of metal between the seams of the insulated cold storage floor and the sections of floor become concave, like a “Pringle Potato Chip”
- Does your rolling rack with sheet pan trays get hung up on the floor to the point where you almost have product on the floor?
- Do your hand truck, u-boats, pallet, or powered floor jacks get stuck or hung up to where your employees get frustrated or angry?
- Does your entry from your hallway and or corridor have a floor transition plate (aka saddle) that has become compromised and not enabling a smooth travel point for material handling equipment?
If any of these issues are your reality, please give us a call today...