Diamond Tread Floors
Gina Marie installs and replaces Diamond Tread Floors in walk-in coolers.
- Odor from residual water seeping from beneath the floor or when stepping on floor
- Flared or bent up metal that becomes a trip & fall hazard (and potential lawsuit)
- The separation of metal between the seams of the insulated cold storage floor and the sections of floor become concave, like a “Pringle Potato Chip”
- Does your rolling rack with sheet pan trays get hung up on the floor to the point where you almost have product on the floor?
- Do your hand truck, u-boats, pallet, or powered floor jacks get stuck or hung up to where your employees get frustrated or angry?
- Does your entry from your hallway and or corridor have a floor transition plate (aka saddle) that has become compromised and not enabling a smooth travel point for material handling equipment?
If any of these issues are your reality, please give us a call today...