Cold Storage Box Removals:
Reconfigurations, Extensions, or Compartmented installations.
- Removals of a cold storage "IMP" (insulated metal panel) from 36 square feet to 100,000 square feet
- Reconfigurations of existing cold storage panels to accommodate business expansion or reduction
- Extensions or expanding existing cold storage boxes, including additional refrigeration capacity
- Compartmented cold storage: Using existing exterior panels and adding demising walls, floors, and doors can enhance and improve efficiencies of any and all cold storage environments.
- Alterations Of Cold Storage Door locations and additions. Gina Marie adds glass reach-in doors for selling additional products. Additionally, Gina Marie adds traffic swing bump doors to create additional access to difficult-to-reach areas
- Whatever your thought we can create it with a combination of cold storage panels, insulated vision windows, and doors